Science & Government Funding
why, as a leftist/liberal/Democrat/halfway reasonable person, one should not vote for Obama in 2012:
1. The Obama Administration spends money as if it was playing a game of Monopoly, where a seemingly unending supply of money is at its disposal and where everyone should collect the same salary after passing “GO.”
2. President Obama blames the sidewalk when he trips and points to the past whenever challenged.
3. The President gives speeches with the same acclaim as an award-winning actor, but fails to differentiate between words from a script and words with a meaning.
4. President Obama’s idea of “change” can be likened to a downward-rolling snowball, increasing in size and filled with sharp rocks.
5. The Obama Administration acts as though its health-care plan is what will stop the ship from sinking, when in reality, it is only going to hasten the ship’s path toward the bottom of the ocean.
Read the elaboration of these 5 points. As if you needed 5 reasons, right? Don’t want to vote for a Republican? Don’t. Just don’t vote for The One.