- I have always thought there was a twist of cruelty in PETA’s absolutism somehow, and the news recently supported this. After $34 million, PETA killed off 2301 animals and saved 8. “Compassion killing”, of course…
- The torture of Christians isn’t totally over, and Agent Intellect excerpted a quite sad torture experience given to Christians in commie Russia. Horrifying.
- Full Throttle with the Blue Angels – videos where you can see what happens to the average joe in the cockpit of an F/A-18. Love it.
- Mark Shea has some advice for moderate Muslims which I fully endorse. Catholicism has been forced over and over to swallow sins that may have had no representation of the “true faith,” like the Inquisition (mainly a creation of the Spanish Monarchy), the Crusades (a political/cultural war which ensured Islam would not spread into the West), the child abuse scandal by priests, and many others. It was not until we claimed these things as a faith and apologized to the world (though they may have not been the responsibility of the Church in the first place) that credibility was established. Islam needs to do the same, or suspicious people like myself will never fully believe the talk about the “religion of peace.”
- Science just got a little stranger, with scientists enlarging a quantum theory state (most often seen in electrons) to a naked-eye-visibility, namely, the ability to move and not move simultaneously. What the hell does that even look like? It looks like the double-slit experiment, where quantum states change based on the viewer. Kooky.
- I am adding a new link to the sidepane, The Coalition for Clarity, which is a project dedicated to spreading the truth about torture according to the Catholic Church. It is wrong, simple as that. Check it out.
It isn’t popular, but maybe it is worth a shot:
Couldn’t Simon Peter have simply invented the Resurrection? WLC doesn’t think so:
On a less serious note…
A Tarantino edit of Star Wars:
What in the hell? Hello, nightmares:
Inglorious Basterds – Tarantino’s Camera Angel (language):
Took me a sec to figure out what she was doing. Love the accent.