Book Review: Papal Teaching on Private Property – 1891 to 1981
- Like Mark Shea. Because he realizes that leftism’s obsession with oversexing the population makes no sense when it comes to kids.
- Like those who realize the slippery slope on euthanasia is becoming a reality.
- Like someone who mapped out a scriptural basis for the Nicene Creed.
- Like those who think the bible COULD impair your judgment. Because alone, it could. Sorry, CMR. (But he is definitely right about the double standard here…)
- Like not atheists: “The principal source of my melancholy, however, is my firm conviction that today’s most obstreperous infidels lack the courage, moral intelligence, and thoughtfulness of their forefathers in faithlessness. What I find chiefly offensive about them is not that they are skeptics or atheists; rather, it is that they are not skeptics at all and have purchased their atheism cheaply, with the sort of boorish arrogance that might make a man believe himself a great strategist because his tanks overwhelmed a town of unarmed peasants, or a great lover because he can afford the price of admission to a brothel.” – (quote source)