Until Further Titling – Week Four: Proofs of God
This is scary to me:
I wonder what the divorce rate is in marriages like these. Or the happiness rate…
This looks dangerous and fun:
LeBron lost a game of horse in 2008, badly:
- Your brain is much more amazing than you may realize… (Thanks Seanny!)
- Red/Green/Blue Wallpaper is something I would die to have in my house.
- My professor at GU thinks electing judges is very important. What do you think?
- Who can mock the greatest force of good in the world?
- Fractals are amazing. You can add them to the Teleological Argument from Design…
- Facebook is a dangerous place for you to have information these days. Check your privacy limits to make sure your stuff isn’t being plastered all across the webs. Look how it has evolved and tell me the unilateral privacy changes aren’t wrong…
- The same function at different angle magnitudes yields both swastikas and Stars of David.
- Tom Sowell sets you right on history and slavery. It isn’t racist.
- Yeah, this guy is an asshole, now more than ever. Not because he hates Christianity, but because he is misconstruing every aspect of the religion. “Former Christian” is such a misnomer sometimes…