Book Review: Papal Teaching on Private Property – 1891 to 1981
- The more questions you get right at FreeRice, the more rice is donated to the poor. I could only get to level 49 of 60. It’s so hard! (In tribute to Glib Beck’s ignorance, I am creating a “social justice” tag for this link…)
- The American Papist has what he calls game-changing news about abortion. I am not so optimistic, but it is good news nonetheless… Feminists press their attack, calling for more abortions on reality tv…
- Planned Parenthood, still putting the fun in dysfunctional.
- There are a few things I think the U.S. should unilaterally do on terms of international relations, but nuclear disarmament is not one of those things. Get ’em, Moeller… One thing we should do is engage in free trade…
- ThinkProgress posted this as some kind of critique of Bill-O, but honestly doesn’t that reflect more on our society? Sad because true.
- Neil DeGrasse Tyson – brilliant thinker in all areas.
- Every black hole contains another universe? Kooky, I wonder if any have wizards.
- “Hey, let’s use depression as an excuse to bring back hallucinogens!”
More proof Ron Paul will never be the GOP candidate – Here he is booed at a GOP conference for being anti-imperialist. Sigh:
Whew, I am going to bed at 6 tonight.