Until Further Titling – Week 2; Covenantal Love
Let’s not beat around the bush here. I have some random schtuff to post, and making 20 posts simply won’t do. ERGO:
- Women are now to be allowed in combat zones previously restricted only to men. Hooray. Now we can kill mothers and potential mothers in addition to the men that are evidently so disposable. Reminder: Egalitarianism Is a Revolt Against Nature.
- It is now a felony to unlock your smartphone. The same day this bill was passed, ironically, Canada passed a bill requiring carriers to unlock phones. We go to prison for 365+ for such nonsense here. Cool guys. Cool.
- 12/31/12 Debt to GDP = 103%. We got ourselves a budgeting problem, folks.
- Technology can be used by the government, but some are finding that it also can be used efficiently against them. Still not sure if I support Anonymous.
- NYPigsD handcuff and interrogate a 7 year old for 10 hours. OVER 5 MISSING DOLLARS.
- Biden thinks cops don’t have enough weaponry. Laughably out of touch…
- The future of the U.S. government, I hope: Zimbabwe’s state coffers are down to their last $217. Literally.
- Not Peru, though. There may be huge amounts of treasure in Machu Picchu. Please please let this be true.
- Leftists should love the 2nd Amendment.
- England has a drone that picks its own targets. This can’t go poorly. Skynet?
- Even the left begins to see it: there is no room for civil rights in Obama’s vision of the U.S