And there is lots I wanna post. After I get to China, the blog might turn to more of a pictures-oriented focus of my experiences in the Orient for the coming month. We shall see how much time I have to post anything but the usual weekly changes, like the quote/art switch, a weekly song, etc. Anywhooooooo…
Here are some things I have found deep in the webs…
Base jumping at Dean’s Blue Hole:
I want one of these:
And one of these:
One thing we don’t think of when we think about aliens is how dumb we are:
This is what Jehovah Witnesses believe. Kooky:
When you can’t find parking, do this:
- RJ Moeller rocked it with this post about what is fundamentally wrong with the left. Keep it up, Moeller.
- FB freaks, know these tricks.
- Color psychology has always fascinated me. What a strange world we live in…
- Dunbar’s Number is the number of people you can maintain a stable relationship with in your life – supposedly 150. Bullshit? Probably…
- Intelligence in kids linked to existential depression. I am quite familiar with such things…
- Another fundamental difference between the right and the left is the ideas of individual versus the collective.
- LimeWire has to pay out 1 billion dollars for stolen songs. You can bet BP won’t pay that much.
- The Rise of Cross-less Catholicism. ‘Nuff said.
- Glenn Beck knows lots of things. Really!