Book Review: Papal Teaching on Private Property – 1891 to 1981
- I’m really wishing now that I got to take a class that was offered at University of Portland when I was a senior, where the prof gave you a rat every week to perform neurosurgery on and document the effects. Not that it would have led to something as sweet as this research, but MAN that would’ve been fun! I heart brains.
- Why isn’t anyone funding things like these variable eyeglasses so that third world citizens can see? I’d give a year’s paycheck… oh wait I am paying out, not getting paid… Scratch that.
- A little bit on Heaven.
- Sexual indulgence in the modern age runs against reason in that it refuses the consequences of a pleasurable activity. It is a disaster of cognitive dissonance that any critical thinker can see, but by all means, carry on in the name of blind moral justification!
- The same Dr. as the article above wrote a great piece mirroring MLK’s I Have A Dream speech, this one concerned with family, life, and fulfillment in the social war zone that has become life in the West.
- After this, I am afraid the author is all played out, but here is a third great article by Morse, this one about the dangers of living together before marriage. If you have trouble swallowing this one, go to google scholar and find studies about pre-marital cohabitation. Funny how things that were once simply moral are now supported by science…
- A case against Net Neutrality.
Here are some of today’s Idiots of Interest, all of which happen to espouse a leftist vision…
1.) Alex Renton, genocidal lefty, who claims we should cull the rich because they are worst for the environment than the poor. Sounds real scientific. Anything for ‘progress,’ they say!
2.) U of GA’s feminist philosopher Marilyn Frye, asserting in 1983 that women who don’t believe men opening doors for them is sexist (and indicative of how worthless men think women are) are too stupid to see their own cage of sex-motivated hatred (I was yelled at in a really nice restaurant one time for opening a door for a girl I was dating. Way to make a guy feel special, berating him for simple courtesy!). Yes, they do teach this stuff at university as truth… I could rant on this one for the rest of all time, but I will leave you to derive your own implications of such destructive, dividing, sex-hating leftism.
3.) Lefties, and Catholic lefties most of all, who do not believe Obama has expanded abortion in this country or abroad, even though he is seeking alliance with the worst human rights violator on the planet by doing so. Little known fact that the media of slant won’t tell you: Abortion increases breast cancer risk by 17%. Here are some more things to think about…
4.) People who think Islam and religious violence have no correlation (all in the name of tolerance). Sure, it is radicals, but for shit’s sake, read up on your history and don’t ignore common sense to be politically correct.
5.) These parents: