where he ends up, and ask yourself, ‘Is it reasonable?’”
– Lloyd Marcus
Links before videos today!:
- Obama has a smart group of advisors, sure. But being smart doesn’t make you moral.
- Climate change is not undisputed. See here, for example.
- Why is this woman being praised? Disgusting.
- Ours is not a country founded with one religion. Mainstream conservativism needs to stop pretending it is.
- Hate to say it, but the FCC is good for something – specifically net neutrality. (That isn’t to say there are not other ways to get around it than government agency…)
- Identical unemployment numbers seen as bad under Reagan are seen as good under Obama.
- Sowell on politicians’ use of magic numbers to justify passing bills.
- Moore blew it in Capitalism by failing to define what capitalism is before accusing it of being evil. Roh-roh! Minor details…
- Healthcare malpractice costs stuff thingys.
Orly Taitz just got rule 11 sanctioned in her birther lawsuit. I am pretty sure the woman deserved it. And deserves some medication (not to advertise for Joy Behar, but I’m just sayin’):
Noam Chomsky has a GREAT point on how money drives votes in this country:
Then he turns around and whips out typical lame Nazi-likening rhetoric:
MSNBC is unbiased news:
‘Corrupt’ is the best word to describe our Congress today: