Let’s see what stories are on the horizon of my internet meanderings…
- Can you steal that which is given for free? A woman was jailed last week for sending her kid to a public school outside of her poor district. Do not upset the class strata, citizen…
- 18.6 million houses sit unoccupied in America. 24 houses per homeless person. Judging by the law of supply and demand, something isn’t right here.
- Since WWII, American foreign policy has killed 30 million people in 37 countries abroad – that we know about. That is more than anyone but Mao.
- Reminder: WWII didn’t end the Great Depression.
- The most interesting Wikipedia article I have run across lately? The Demon Core. Atomic principles are the magic of our universe.
- Let’s spend and pretend student loans are really about education.
- How astute of you, Judge:
I am reading Napolitano’s Lies the Government Told You, an expose on how the government has systematically failed to uphold its most sacred promises to the people. Pick it up, if you have the time.
- If you don’t pay your taxes, soon you may not be able to leave the country. Are the border fences that conservatives are so intent on putting up to be used to keep us in someday?
- The monopoly they call intellectual property in the digital age is an issue of your rights of free speech, privacy, and association. There is more at stake than the millions of dollars that the MPAA, RIAA, and their associates make every year, here. We are being forced to support a failing business model at the expense of our natural rights.
- America is moving toward 3rd world country status.
- Nuclear drones and enough ammo to kill every man, woman, and child in the country 1.5x over. What could possibly go wrong, here? Reminder: we lost 2 drones in the past 4 months over foreign airspace, one crashed and one remotely taken over. Let’s just give our “enemies” nukes, shall we?
- Saudi oil reserves have been overstated by 40%, says an ambassador in the cables leaked by Wikileaks.
Neat, concise, and to the point. This is Holy Thursday, what would you expect?