Until Further Titling – Week 2; Covenantal Love
Titles should be enough, right? I am pretty busy, but each of the next few bullets deserves an individual post – so take the time to read them!
- The Myth of Wartime Prosperity.
- Looming Fiscal Disaster Isn’t Our Problem, Handout-Driven Moral Degeneracy Is.
- The Rise of the Praetorian Class.
- Economics vs. Politics.
- The Rule of Law.
- 50 Facts that the Founding Fathers Would Not Believe About Where We Are Today.
These ones, on the other hand, are just notable articles that you might find useful:
- A History of Labor Unions – Colonial Times to 2009. – Goes through the various laws and democratic movements that led to the dearth of unions that we see choking the private sector today.
- Who Really Invented the Internet? – No, it wasn’t the government.
- Human errors in rhythm follow a pattern. So breaking a pattern follows a pattern! Kooky.
- Facing the rain without an umbrella and don’t wanna get wet? Run, as fast as you can.
- Using the taxation power (read: power to destroy) to harass a guy who donates to your opponent? You stay classy, Obama.
- A final takedown of Obama’s “you didn’t build that” speech.