In the past few weeks, some things you might have missed…
- The unemployment numbers are all falsified and manipulated, and will continue to be until Obama is re-elected, and the public will be none-the-wiser. It is all illusions and lies, magic-wanded to keep public opinion high and the truth low. Did you think politicians stopped lying after they are elected? They don’t, and the system is geared to help the liar. Here are the six dirty secrets about the 2012 election that mean that Obama will probably win, the system is screwed, and things will not be better this cycle.
- The U.S. government is breaking treaties and harassing Iran, hoping to provoke a war, in defiance of our own historical standards and present international ones.
- Reason # 48798655 that Rule of Law is dead: A former CIA agent is being charged with violating federal law for reporting that government officials were torturing captives.
- As money is poured upon public education in exponential rates, scores are decreasing and kids are learning less. Why? Because “education” is no longer about teaching kids to think as much as it is now about making excuses why no one should have to have any values at all. If I was a Darwinist, I would bet that natural selection means that the U.S., in failing to adapt, will die off soon.
- On a related question, do civilizations ebb and flow like the cycles tides go through? I like the theory…
- To some people, technology and half-baked modern philosophy means that we won’t have to put up with those pesky imperfect human beings. Just abort ’em, guys! It’s easy!
- The War on Drugs is going global, thanks to a new law. Turns out, U.S. jurisdiction is worldly and trumps all others. Meanwhile, in Portugal, drugs were decriminalized and legalized in the last decade, with the result of dropping rates and safer use. But keep going, Americans. Imprisoning huge numbers of people in rape cages, empowering and enriching drug cartels, and allowing for the wholesale murder of Mexicans is working wonderfully.
- The U.S. Army dispersed zinc cadmium sulfide, a chemical agent known to cause cancer, over U.S. cities in the 50s and 60s to test how chemical warfare agents would disperse into the population. If they were doing this much evil then, imagine what shenanigans the state is getting its hands into these days…
- French Minister Sarkozy’s right-hand-man publicly states what we all know is true: all civilizations are not created equally. Politically Correct Police are investigating the statement, but will never find anything to be true or false about it. Just act outraged, everyone.
- These government workers owe unpaid taxes to the IRS. Note that 36 of which are within the Executive Office. Of course, these people do not pay taxes in general, as their paycheck is derived from taxes. Any “taxes” they are said to pay are simply that much less of what they are taking from the parasitic public sector.
A few notes on economics and anarchism:
- Knowing the errors and problems with our economy is incredibly frustrating. But knowing > not knowing.
- The Stateless Society and how it would work.
- Why Anarchist Syndicalism, a Marxist offshoot of anarchism and the philosophy that Noam Chomsky ascribes to, fails.
- Inequality is a nonsense word, and the “statistics” describing it are very much manipulated…
- Economics cannot be empirical and scientific, because humans are not static objects. Praxeology is the only alternative.
- It is often argued that slavery would be supported by those who espouse freedom as their first and foremost political value. The philosophical irony (or should I say incomaptibility) is palpable, but even the economics of the circumstance don’t pan out.