Finally a weekend! Here it goes:
- Being pro-life is not limited to protecting the unborn, Conservatives.
- If you haven’t done so in a while, head over to the debt clock. Still wanna say that we shouldn’t cut anything?
- Europe: putting the coercive nature of government in the hands of the average government worker since the French Revolution!
- Animal rights > Freedom of religion, in Europe, anyway.
- Some of the Constitutional Amendment proposals have been appalling, but I kinda like the 1912 one.
- Next time you see Bernanke on tv, know that the state has engaged in such economic propaganda as the lies that come out of his mouth for YEARS.
- Text messages are marked up 7314%. Seems reasonable.
- On why prisons in the U.S. are one of the more despicable neglects we have as a society.
- On the argument “anti-interventionism is cold indifference.”
- On American “justice”: