I have been posting some pretty heavy things of late. Here are some funner(-er) things:
- You may not look that bad in pictures, but you probably look better in the mirror. Here’s why.
- The world will not end in 2012, at least not from space. Note: NDT is a badass with a capital B.
- The list of atheists on Wikipedia is fun, but not as fun as the list of theist scientists. Note: “Christian” is a misnomer for some of these guys…
- Liquid moves like this simulator lets you.
- I posted Asimov’s The Last Question last year, and just found out he wrote a story called The Last Answer. Well done, good sir.
- Repost: The Kardishev Scale is a theoretical scale of our energy output as a civilization. Nerd things.
- Yogi Berra was much funnier than I ever knew…