In which the FBI director is uncertain if the government can just kill anyone it wants within the country:
We all must learn that there are two castes in modern America: the civilian class and the state class. The stae class does what it will when it will, living by the Neitszche-an master morality. If you are a regular around here, you don’t need examples. But I am all about superfluity in proving intellectual arguments, so…
- While the government seeks to ban assault rifles, DHS wishes to purchase 7000 of them for “internal uses.”
- While the government uses the recent shooting to push an agenda of outlawing assault rifles, everyone ignores the fact that the assault rifle in this shooting was left in the car for the duration.
- While Obama decries the rampant killing of a lone gunman in a school in Connecticut, he consistently orders others to kill civilian medics, attendees at weddings and funerals, and even children. No place is safe if your skin is brown and you live in the MidEast.
- While the left complains about nullification being no solution to the problem of an overreaching Federal Government, WA prepares to nullify Obama’s new directives on gun control. Score!
- While the government ignores the drug money laundering of financial giant HSBC (and pretends that public schooling is about free education for everyone), it prosecutes a man to suicide for attempting to release scientific research to the public.
- While the SCOTUS considers if silence can be taken as evidence of guilt, the silence of the media on Obama’s war crimes becomes more deafening by the day.
- While many in our culture (rightly) condemn priests and (wrongly) condemn Catholicism itself for the child molestation scandal, the intellectual elite attempt to mainstream pedophilia as “normal” and “not a big deal.“
- While some of us yell into the wind about issues of violence that affect everyday people like you and I and we pay taxes to support, the American public fails to give a shit about the killing we do in the rest of the world.