Until Further Titling – Week 2; Covenantal Love
Friedman doesn’t even have to be there to kick ass:
Actions matter, not thoughts. Sorry Democrats:
- Yet more skepticism on the global warming theories. I find it funny that there are only two sciences for which you will be shunned for not believing – evolution and global warming. I don’t hear chemists getting pissed about people not believing in particular theories of photosynthesis or theoretical physicists getting angry about those who won’t accept quantum theory. DO NOT QUESTION US! PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!
- I know why you don’t like Obama. Because he is Bush III. (This one’s long, but damn it is comprehensive…)
- Fr. Spitzer, former president of Gonzaga, gave a great presentation on ethics and the movement from deontology to utilitarianism that has resulted in much of today’s immorality/apathy to morality… Watch it. Make an inventory. It is worth it, I promise. The guy is stuff of legend.
- Hooray, corruption! At least the GOP will have an advantage over the Stupidy Heads, even though they had to sell their democratic soul to get it… But wait, there’s more! Conservatives looooooove crime-stopping, even at the cost of innocents, and using a means of severe governmental oppression. Oh, AND the conservatives wish the government to be able to see you naked.
- The Greatest Motherland is morally under attack by the socialist empire known as the EU. If you don’t want abortion, we will make you have it!
- Academia = Liberal
- Is this racist? Probably. If it is, will anyone pick up on the double-standards being perpetuated? Nope!