to “Meet Me Halfway,” that is, things that I think were valuable in shifting my paradigm to the place it exists today. Since Christmas, I have been fortunate enough to read 8 books, which is where some of these excerpt from…
- Book: The Myth of National Defense (Collection)
- Book: How an Economy Grows and Why It Crashes (Schiff)
- Paper: Monarchy and War (Kuehnelt-Leddihn)
- Study: The Size and Functions of Government and Economic Growth (Gwartney, Et al.)
- Paper: The Private Production of Defense (Hoppe)
- Paper: Natural Elites, Intellectuals, and the State (Hoppe)
- Paper: Is Democracy More Peaceful Than Other Forms of Government? (Radnitzky)
- Paper: Privateering and National Defense: Naval Warfare for Private Profit (Sechrist)
- Paper: War Is a Racket (Butler)
That’ll keep ya busy!
The second book is worth picking up and took me less than two hours to read. It is a basic understanding of macroeconomics, why the government screws everything up, and where we go from here. I would highly recommend it to anyone wishing to learn economics but not knowing where to start.