- I don’t know if I buy it, but exercising doesn’t help you lose weight. Sorry ladies. Alternate theories?
- The New York Times, spreading ignorance one reader at a time, by having people who know nothing about economics make horrible economic assertions.
- The fatties want Equal Protection. “Government! Protect me from the consequences of my bad habits!”
- The UN is considering anti-blasphemy laws. Muslim theocracy, here we come!
- Today, the Church might be accepting a reintegration of Anglicans into the Catholic faith.
- The eyeballing game wasted an hour of my life.
Here, Shane sings five octaves. Wow! This guy is good!:
Just minding my own business…:
Neil DeGrasse Tyson (pop-physicist extraordinaire!) on UFO’s and the argument from ignorance:
The argument from ignorance is one that I find quite detestable and rudimentary in the religious arena, and it is used there most often. wah-wahhhhh!