Until Further Titling – Week 2; Covenantal Love
(What exactly is happening here?)
Here are some other random things I have come across of late in my internet surfage:
- Controlled for calorie differences, studies show that lessening one’s intake of meat keeps them thinner than not doing so. I think we coulda figured that one out…
- Tumeric in a regular diet decreases Alzheimer’s risk by 30%. Incredible.
- People are still gullible, like those who think you can get high from a sound produced by average household devices.
- Hugh Heffner: “pornography doesn’t make women into sex objects. They are sex objects.” I don’t even know where to start with this one. Despicable, disgusting, and undignified are the first adjectives that come to mind. But true to the present scene in our society? Sadly, yes…
- Wikipedia’s list of unusual deaths will amuse you for at least a few minutes. Personally, Chrysippus’ is my favorite.
- Carbs just being in your mouth makes you better at sports. It’s science.
- My favorite dinosaur was a farce.
- PC gamers kick the living daylights out of console gamers when the two play together. Who woulda thunk?