I don’t even know where to start today…
Too bad the NPP lost all credibility years ago, when one was given to Arafat, Kissinger, Gore, and a few other dirtbags for no reason. Hell, Hitler was even nominated in 1939…
- Academia claim to know much about how bad capitalism is. Luckily, the general-isms they use to describe the system don’t hold up under the facts.
- Isn’t blackmail a good thing…?
- It’s pretty common that we hear republicans bitching about the dems’ healthcare plans. Rarely do any of these people who whine out forth plans to fix the healthcare system, even though they admit it needs fixing. Here is a guide to fixing the system that follows the classical Austrian school of economics and a little bit of common sense. Mostly things politicians are too dense to figure out…
- On the same note of healthcare, the assumption that the free nature of the healthcare system is what is hurting the consumer is just plain wrong. Here’s another.
- Taxes oppress the rich. Sounds radical, but it is true. And the masses are loving it.
- Preemptive strike, free market economics, and libertarianism.
- Oh good, postal workers are being subsidized to do nothing.
- Michael Moore’s new movie Capitalism: A Love Story claims that capitalism is the reason people are poor in this country. However, it does not define capitalism or show how any of the free market devices have failed, instead relying on emotional outrage to spur viewers into action. Two articles refute the underlying assumption that capitalism is the reason for the poverty. Murray Rothbard, noted anarchist, wrote the first in 1972, which speaks of government intervention in the market causing serious problems for the poor. The second, discusses [republican] policies that have led to corporatism, where the government teaming up with corporations through lobbies and other backdoor semi-corrupt practices have led to the poor getting poorer.
- Capitalism: A Love Story vs. Broke: The New American Dream.
- How to anger the most widespread cult in America. (Scientology, DUH)
- Dems accuse repubs of being ‘single issue voters’ on the issue of abortion. Why is it when a solidly democratic candidate on all issues but abortion comes to town, he is blackballed by the dems?
- Yet another article on why we should legalize drugs.
- The Fed is unconstitutional. Plain & simple.
- Oh, and the current administration thinks the Constitution is outdated.
- The best universities in the world, 2009 edition.
Learning to appreciate what we have:
Clever commercial (and technology):
Bullets at a million FPS:
Sad for girls:
The music is annoying, but this is a great compilation of the top 100 youtube vids: