It’s been a while, so there is a lot…
- Unemployment among our black teens is many times higher than it was in 1940. I don’t think we are more racist now than in ’40, do you? Then what is it?
- America’s favorite intellectual (not my favorite) has some interesting thoughts on the passing scene.
- Obama is the emperor who wears no clothes.
- Ayn Rand won every argument she was ever in, but she never managed to conquer herself.
- T Sowell on the arrogance of the current political movement.
You have not the freedom to mail a bottle of wine across state lines, among so many other restrictions:
The case for school vouchers, as discussed by Sowell, Williams, & Stossel:
I don’t like him much, but Steven Crowder had some pretty enlightening videos of late: