Notable articles and snippets from last week abound…
- But who will build the roads? The free market, as it has for a very long time.
- Scientists have finally decoded the physics behind earphone and other ropy tangles.
- Absolute truth in reality versus relative experience as reality – Einstein meets Tagore.
- Firefighters don’t actually fight fires like they used to.
- Abolish the Corporate Income Tax!
- Government policy and Keynesian economics require you to consume consumer consume. And if you do not, frankly, you’re unAmerican.
- Police want to track protesters by spraying them with ultraviolet dye water. This is the future.
- 10% of deaths in working-age Americans are due to drinking.
- You mean to tell me that I am supposed to believe that electric fish evolved convergently 6 times in a row? Hmmm….
- Humanity Surprised It Still Hasn’t Figured Out Better Alternative To Letting Power-Hungry Assholes Decide Everything.
- When taken holistically, the argument for God from spiritual experience could actually be somewhat stronger than it is usually perceived to be.
- A new study shows what feminists have never understood: women are more likely to be aggressive toward their partners than men.
- Collecting rainwater on your own property is a crime…?
- FACTA – what you should know when trying to escape the IRS’s grasp by holding a deposit account abroad.
- Superconductors are still beyond the understanding of out best physicists.
- Nice and agreeable people are more likely to hurt you when ordered to do so.
- A theory called the Cloward-Piven Strategy was created in 1966, and it surmises that if welfare and government benefits are allowed to expand widely enough, a controlled collapse of the economy would be possible. Is it real?
- Depressed people don’t need you telling them how great they should find everything. They need you to empathize by jumping on the negative bandwagon.