A few things to keep you busy…
- The Pentagon is a rathole down which trillions of dollars have disappeared. No audits, though…
- Studies: Coal and gas are much more harmful than nuclear power.
- China can attach us with nuclear subs at any time. Is this what MAD feels like? Why these weapons exist should give anyone pause…
- We live in a banana republic.
- Government creates poverty as we know it.
- 176 reasons for Obamacare exemptions.And here is another column expounding on how Obamacare is sure to fail – way before Medicare or Social Security.
- Why on earth would we trust government statistics, with stories like this coming out? Even where we halfway trust the numbers, many times the aggregates, like GDP, mean nothing.
- The Onion: Scientists develop quantum slacks.
- Catholic Social Teaching is not a tool to justify government – and where it is, it should be rejected.
- Today’s wealth destruction is hidden by government debt.
- Propranolol may be able to reduce human fear – permanently.
- Scientific studies are not all they are cracked up to be. One of the best reasons is that science has become politicized in several arenas, and will inevitably be used to justify more government – perhaps to a scary degree.