Schiff, Rightly Annoyed
Here is a grab bag of things I have found of late whilst caught inside the internets.
- The people at PETA don’t just pretend to be jerks. They really are jerks. This coming from a guy who doesn’t even like domesticated animals…
- The bible really isn’t as sexist or misogynistic as our media playwrights say it is. Historical interpretation of the bible doesn’t make selfish belief truth after all, even though it is historical.
- Bush III is Bush III. The “Change” doesn’t happen until the second half of his presidency, I guess.
- Gay parenting does make experimenting with homosexuality more likely. How many times have I heard this argument ridiculed in the past?
- In Nevada, some dude proposed a law allowing for a $25 free pass in which one can go up to 90 mph for a day. Excellent. Let’s do it in WA. Goodbye deficit, hello quick trips when I need to get to Spokane.
- Castro finally admits it.
- “Repressed memories” are psychoanalytic bologna.
That’s all for now. Time for class.