For the elaboration, god to ActivistPost and read it:
As a citizen of the USSA:
1) I am no longer guaranteed the right to private property.
2) I am no longer guaranteed the right to sell lemonade for 10 cents.
3) I can no longer, never mind sell, consume my own food products.
4) I can no longer feed the homeless.
5) I can no longer BE homeless.
6) I am no longer allowed exercise of my so-called rights to publicly record audio or video.
- [note: You might even be put away for 75 years… Tell me if this doesn’t make you hate cops & prosecutors:
You mess with the state, you gon’ get messed with…]
7) I am no longer guaranteed the right to own a business.
8) I can no longer safely use a cell phone on a street corner without being mauled by authorities.
9) I can no longer paint in the open air.
10) I can no longer travel freely without authority sticking its hands down my pants.
11) My child can no longer freely ride a bicycle.
12) I can no longer freely drive a car without the FBI tracking me.
13) I can no longer make jokes in public.
14) I can no longer hand out eternal salvation.
15) I can no longer believe the truth.
Yes, yes; some are ridiculous; I agree. The plural of anecdote is not data. But things are becoming police-statey…