Though still somewhat alarmist, I think this video is on the right track about Malthus & overpopulation:
- New research suggests becoming a vegetarian isn’t as good for the environment as hippies think.
- AmericanThinker’s ad hominems are getting a bit tired, but this graph about deficits between Bush/Obama is stellar.
- Playing with the planets.
- I love this quote: When an academic says “diversity” he means “utter craven ideological conformity by people of different flesh tones.”
- Please Rob Me is a site dedicated to showing how dangerous the use of Twitter can be. If you are telling the world where you are, you are telling the world as well where you are not, and that is home, protecting all of your cool stuff that I will be looking through while you are away…
- The foundations of my argument for legalization of gay marriage in a secular context are withering away, thanks to the far left values inherent to the movement therein. Do people really think admitting widespread infidelity will advance their cause for a pact of fidelity and love? No matter the case, it is beginning…
- Will the Feds ban your pain meds? Should they? (Some of the comments are particularly well-stated, too)
- She is running on ordinariness. And that is not what we need right now…