Remi Gallard – ten years of pranks:
I love this metal baby:
- Silence always serves the oppressor. Charlton Heston knows it, and you know it. Oh the lengths people will go to to deny Abortion kills anyone…
- One more thing before I stop talking about Avatar. Actually two. First, I thought it surprising that a Hollywood film would promote religion of any kind in a movie, but there is no doubt there were religious themes throughout the movie (animism, though they were). Second, I found it strange that a Hollywood elite would critique the practice of government involvement with business, since demi-marxism and Keynesianism are all the rage right now. I guess Johns Cameron & Stossel aren’t that far apart… 😉
- Some econ PhD somewhere used the Drake Equation to show why he doesn’t have a girlfriend. It’s science.
- People were only mad about the Brit Hume/Tiger Woods thing because it was Christianity in contention…
- New threats to free speech?
- Maybe I don’t like Obama because he is so much like a Republican. Or maybe it is because he only wanted to be king, not president.
- No pregnancies whilst abroad in the military seems like a good policy to me….
- The double standard of racism in this country.