I have two legs and I can’t dance like this:
I hope that my wedding someday doesn’t go like this:
“Gave him a good beating”??? What the hell?
Marilyn Manson does a pretty great job here of fending off Bill-O, in an old interview. Gotta say, the guy is smarter than you’d think:
- I’m no doctor, but secondary drowning sounds implausible yet creepy.
- Superficiality knows no bounds: “I’d rather be good-looking and dumb than smart and ugly.“
- Booze ain’t so bad…
- More than race, poverty is a significant indicator of AIDS. Sounds bad for the whole “free contraceptives (that prevent disease)” argument…
- The RIAA spent $16,000,000 to recover little over $300,000. I wonder if it was still worth recovering the costs of the very few “stolen” songs they did.
- Sexism is only sexist if done one way. See?
- I want a pen that can change color at will.
- Everything you know about gravity could be wrong.
- If you’d ever wondered why white guys suck at sprinting and black guys suck at swimming, it is all about the bellybutton.
- Pick a color based on coordinate.