I’ve run into a few notable bits of info over the past week or so…
- If we didn’t give Edison so much unwarranted back-patting, we would probably have no energy crisis and we would all have flying cars without engines thanks to Tesla.
- Speaking of science, let’s hope someone is looking into Alcubierre warp drives.
- Slumlords are emotionally known to be morally bankrupt savages who are screwing the poor. But is that feeling correct?
- Obama is planning the second Great Depression, because he acts in policy and talking points instead of economic responsibility.
- What are the moral implications of a new pill that could extend our lives to 200 years? Methuselah lived to be in his 900s (biblically), so what does that mean for today? Hmmm….
- A portion of the healthcare bill that was snuck in controls how gold can be sold. Transparency in government, indeed.
- Compare the net worth of all of the presidents, and you will find that we have always been ruled by the rich.
- The American Catholic had an amazing piece on why Obama is so disliked as a president. I endorse it 100%.
- Put your income in and see what your taxes are paying for.
The Supreme Court ruled a few years ago that lies in campaign ads are protected by Constitutional free speech. Good one, jerks:
Amazing that Grayson is so convinced he is not a total scumbag.
The Pirate Bay’s owners are in the middle of appeals to keep themselves out of prison. The copyright movement is becoming tenuous and confusing (a policy discussion in and of itself), but this project should be an interesting insight into the owners of the most widespread infringement movement ever:
Compassion = killing kids:
Glenn Beck is on it, in a good way.