- Prominent physicist says global warming is a hoax; world keeps turning as it was… Which makes me think wonder things like “Are saving power and water are always a bad idea?” and “Suppose everyone gets on board with the idea that it is all a hoax overnight. Should all of the economic ventures be abandoned that seek alternative energies? Aren’t the economic and technological gains from these movements good (as long as they are kept in the private sector)?” Maybe there is a middle way here…
- A fascinating examination of religion in the Western public sphere.
- Being happy is based on choices, not genes. I have plenty of those coming up soon…
- Exemptions to Obamacare are easy as pie. Making the whole system ridiculous.
- I might consider myself a writer after reading the reasons why [not] to date a writer.
- I love random collections of facts. Here are 109. And here are 50 about the human body.
Here are your economics videos for the next few days…
Williams on deregulation:
Do we need traffic lights?: