Book Review: Papal Teaching on Private Property – 1891 to 1981
Finally! Some random and relevant material upon which to rant!
- “Third world” refers to not the relative wealth of a country, but the fact that it is not considered communist (second world) or capitalist (first world). I consider the U.S. to be a third world country…
- Cracked.com shows that there are things that make you into a bad person without you even knowing it (like being a hippy). Figures.
- We don’t have a word for a few things that we should, which in other cultures are commonly known. Probably lots of languages don’t have a word for things like nostalgia. How has this affected our cultures? Probably not much, but it is fascinating anyway…
- Ever ordered a pizza to a buddy’s house as a prank? This one’s better.
- It is refined carbs, not fat, that threaten your heart.
- I never knew what a dude looked like until I saw this. Why did I post this here? Oh, you mean that picture isn’t worth it?!
- I don’t think Mormons are Christians, do you? Does it matter? Hmmmm:
- A 1-billion dollar house is offensive to millions of people that could be fed on this money. Disgusting.
- Being a stay-at-home mom is not easy, and it is not something to be looked down upon. Thanks, feminists, for having a hand in destroying our families.
- Take this political spectrum quiz. And yes, there are wrong answers.
- “Should you read non-Catholic material?” The question alone drives me into a blind rage. Of course you should, no matter who you are. This world is not a Catholic world, and keeping your head in the sand only makes you ignorant. In fact, you should even read anti-Catholic material. Challenge only helps you learn. This article isn’t worth my time.
- Calling a baby a fetus is offensive to a mother, and our refusal to call them humans is denial of the obvious.
- The real population problem is that we are not sustaining our own numbers enough to keep up this economic pace. So go have 8 kids and tell those population control zealots to zip it.
- FDR wasn’t popular because of the New Deal, he was popular because he worked to legalize liquor. It is sad now that revisionist history is more correct than accepted history…
- Obama is setting a bad example for our kids by liking rap, which encourages violence, abuse of women, drug use, and criminal activity. ‘Nuff said.
- Christianity will always have a hard time settling into Japan (at around 1% of the population), for the reasons herein.
- If you don’t like big government, don’t pretend that the Republican Party is your savior. It isn’t. Trust me, and if not me, him:
It might be news to you, but Harry Reid knows he has saved the world:
In the first half of this video, Walter E. Williams guest stars on Napolitano’s Freedom watch to talk about taxes and big companies (the second half isn’t worth so much):