Until Further Titling – Week Four: Proofs of God
The Moral Case for Drug Legalization:
Baba Yetu is a fountain in Dubai that is GORGEOUS. Oh, as a side note, it costed $800 million U.S. to install. Worth it?
- Little did I know when I posted about Anthony Flew’s conversion the other day that he had died earlier this month. I hope he is more satisfied with the answers than he ever could have hoped to be…
- You know you have human rights problems when China publishes a paper on your violations. It looks like you have something of a beam in your eye, there, U.S.
- It is a bit sad to see that Justice Roberts doesn’t know the difference between a pager and an email. I don’t know if I can believe it… But they still manage to do things right sometimes, even when it is things that are unpopular or offensive.
- In a perfect world, you could print the Mohammed cartoons. But then again, in a perfect world, I am pretty sure everyone would be Catholic. Just sayin’.
- If they were crooks, wouldn’t they be richer? – The Economist on India’s caste system.
- How about we stop forcing countries to accept our birth control policies before sending aid their way? Add this to that list of human rights violations.
- I always thought if you stayed up long enough, you just died. Not these guys. But some did go crazy…
- The Church funds stem cell research to ensure we don’t need to use embryos for further research. More of this, please.
- I know a few people who could benefit from a life without fear. William’s Syndrome is kinda cool…