- If you aren’t nervous about the state of the U.S. economy, get nervous. Our kids are screwed unless “Change” becomes real (and I don’t mean Obama’s flavor). Those aren’t even the most obvious things – examine the pension system, for example.
- Tom Sowell works to dispel some of the old myths that keep popping up, especially during elections. Part I, II
- How we got here? Leftward thinking would be the first thing… Still need help? Look at this summary of the 111th Congress!
- Procrastination is not laziness, it is the inability to control impulses. As a guy who procrastinates lots, I agree: it is about self-control…
- Alcohol more dangerous than hard drugs? Would you believe it?
Some heftier things (time-wise) to consider:
- Egalitarianism is revolt against nature. And it shouldn’t be our golden standard.
- We are not the sum of our biological machinations.
Tom Woods – Monetary Lessons from America’s Past: