Book Review: Papal Teaching on Private Property – 1891 to 1981
I told you I’d have a lot today. I do…
- Liberals much more likely to follow others than conservatives. Good work, sheeple.
- America is becoming Detroit. Sad.
- Don’t wanna pay for Obamacare because it is too expensive? If you are a corporation that is buddy-buddy with the government just get a waiver from HHS. Everybody’s doing it… Tyranny here we come (Death panels already exist and have existed for a long time, except they are run by corporate interests and not the government. I haven’t found the scaremongering about it persuasive in the least…).
- The Pigford bill, as I noted last week, is modern-day reparations. Except there is no way all of the settlement is going to black farmers…
- We are in worst economic shape than ever before. None of it is Obama’s fault though. Only Bush’s.
- We can balance the budget without raising taxes. Anyone who tells you it can’t be done has no imagination or ulterior motives.
- Healthcare? What if Obama required us all to buy guns, how would you feel then?
- I like beating dead horses. The TSA sucks. And, the scanners don’t work.
- Having to tell sexual partners that you have AIDS is too embarrassing, Planned Parenthood has decided and is trying to convince the UN. Sad that embarrassment and stigma is more important to us than human life… But at least Planned Parenthood is doing well, thanks to your government aiding them in the murder of thousands of babies this year…
- The Obama Admin is not liberal.
- Ron Paul is the man.
- I am mostly through the first of my books about the Iraq War. The amount of collateral damage is despicable, and we need to leave, but the citizenry knows too little about the situation to want anything done about it:
- Lies are the health of the state. That includes all of the war reporting that we hear.
- The gay adoption conundrum.
- Commerce Clause abuse 101:
- Free speech? Only if you are saying the right things:
- Obama on MythBusters:
- JFK on Wikileaks:
- Fr. Barron on leaving the Church:
- If you have ever wondered what happens to the bodies of those who die while climbing Everest, they stay there. Eerie…
- Europeans are almost as fat as Americans. Gross.
- If you awoke in a mental ward strapped to a bed, what would you say to convince the psychiatrists that you are not crazy? Chances are nothing would work.
- All science is not pointing toward multiple universes or timelines, it appears.
- Repost: why is blackmail a crime?
- What language do deaf people think in?
- What we need is an education paradigm shift:
- Wanna fight poverty? Have a baby:
- This is the single most amazing technology advance I have seen in a long time:
- Test pilot barrel rolls 707:
PVC pipe guy is amazing:
Whew. Sorry so much. Not much on religion these days, since most of the crises we are seeing are of government and not anti-Catholicism directly…