Federer is simply amazing:
Michael Crichton explains the fundamentalist reality that has become the modern environmental movement. RIP Crichton:
Ah, the ignorant masses. Good work Republicans:
Semi-relevant links for the day:
- What Obama, as an honest politician (oxymoron?), should have said to Congress.
- How malpractice suits can be reformed to cheapen healthcare.
- The healthcare bill is in itself something to ponder, but the interpretation of it by the judiciary, given the history of court interpretation, could be dangerous for your rights.
- I think I already posted this, but cracked.com’s 5 Most Badass Presidents of All Time is GREAT.
- The drug war is still failing, now more clearly worldwide.