Book Review: Papal Teaching on Private Property – 1891 to 1981
- Fascinating look into the Vatican’s finances. Pope Frank, cleanin’ house!
- Why didn’t I also think of charging many users just a few cents for bids on an auction site? The idea is relatively simple and absolutely genius.
- Add these 50 studies to the list of those that destroy the leftist worldview. High five.
- Another study confirms: Rapiscan TSA “naked scanners” are useless. I have a sinking feeling this was the usual cronyist government contracting job. Keynesian economics will ruin us all.
- Feminism has been brave (extremely rarely while intelligently, ahem) in calling out all sorts of problems in our society. Add a foreign religion to the equation, and…. crickets.
- The unemployment rate is purposefully being calculated incorrectly, to make the US economy appear to be healthier than it is. Did you know we were playing the obvious game today?
- Wind power needs 72,500% more land space to produce the same energy as shale sources.
- Social media may stifle debate. Anecdotally, I think this one is pretty true. Most people do not engage in debates, nor do they even care – but in-group biases absolutely play an effect in discussion, to the point that some threads become echo chambers for stupidity.
- The UK is poorer than any state, even Mississippi. I won’t get into why, but it starts with f and ends in -reedom.
- Wanna know how your local police are going militarized? Click here and find your state/county.
- Administration Proudly Announces That If Your ‘We The People’ Petition Aligns With Its Priorities, Something Might Actually Happen.
- The world economy is fiiiiiine, guys, don’t worry about it!
- Hate speech laws are Orwellian and dangerous, cutting against what a democratic society should be.
- ALWAYS contest speeding tickets. Here is one method. P.S. Don’t click around on that site – dude looks sketchy.
- Susan G Komen donates under 10% of collected charity funds to research. The rest is eaten up in ads, salary expense, and even donations to people like Planned Parenthood. High five.
- GO READ ABOUT GUN CONTROL IF YOU ARE ANTI-GUN. ALL THE RESEARCH POINTS TO LESS GUNS HAVING AN ADVERSE EFFECT ON CRIME RATES. Grrrr.